Today Android is the best OS in the world. Besides, Android OS provides the user to customize their devices once you have unlocked the bootloader and have root access. But, there are some issues that you might run into while using Android phones. In this post, we will share with you the link to download Android Fastboot reset tool latest v1.2 for free of cost. The Android Reset Tool is the best software for performing multi-purpose operations like removing FRP lock, unlock the bootloader, bypass MI account, bypass pattern/pin lock or much more. Moreover, if you have a Qualcomm Android device then you can perform all the above operations without losing your data.
The Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a command prompt tool via which you can use to perform various tasks on your Android device. In this guide, we will show you how to use and download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool latest version on windows. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool is the latest Android tool that was initially developed to fix different issues and errors of Android devices as well as allows you to have quick access to unlock FRP on your device. This latest tool helps you to check your connected Android device and also helps you to remove various FRP locks within seconds.
With the use of this Android Tool, you can easily remove the lock, reset your Android smartphones. This tool works on many Android devices to remove FRP but some of the models will not support. So, in that case, follow these steps one by one according to your mobile phone model and CPU which can be MTK CPU, SPD CPU or Qualcomm CPU.
Features Of Android Fastboot Reset Tool:
- Through this tool, you can unlock the phone device.
- You can remove the pattern, password by just one click.
- It provides you information about the device at the same time.
- Through this tool, every activity will be performed easily without facing any difficulty.
- Install flashing files on your Android phone using the simple tool.
- Remove FRP of the device is possible by tapping once.
- Remove MI Account within a few clicks.
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Open Command Prompt.
- SPD FRP remove.
- Qualcomm FRP remove.
- Xiaomi FRP remove.
- Lenovo FRP remove.
- Motorola FRP remove.
- Yuforia FRP remove.
- HTC FRP remove.
- Deep FRP remove.
- Micromax FRP in ADB Mode.
- Much more.
How To Use Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
You should come to know, this tool can only operate on Windows computer if you got some other OS installed on your system, try to find any other solution. Android Fastboot reset tool only works on Windows, and it only can solve problems related to Android mobile phones.
- Download & Extract the Tool.
- Open the Tool v1.2 folder and run the tool setup v1.2.exefile.
- Now boot your device in Fastboot mode. To boot your device into Fastboot Mode simply press and hold Power button + Volume down key.
- Connect your phone to your PC VIA USB Data cable.
- Now type the number of any option from the list which you want to do and press Enter.
- Done. Wait for the process completion.
- Once completed. Remove your device and boot your device in normal mode.
AndroidFRP Reset tool updated version is the best way to remove Android FRP in Fastboot mode. With the use of this latest tool, you can easily unlock FRP and hard rest your Android without any issues. This tool performs this action in a single click with the given link. This Android Fastboot reset 1.2 tool works almost all android phones. So just click the given link for download this latest tool for windows.
Take a backup of your all-important data and document like messages, contact, mail, photos, music, videos before Factory Reset, Because your all data erase after the mobile Factory Reset.
Now download Android Fastboot reset pc software latest version for free of cost. It works almost all PC windows versions. This Android Fastboot tool removes the pattern lock or pin lock on the Android tablets. So click the given link for free download Android Fastboot Reset Tool latest version.
Download Android FastBoot Rest Tool
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.