Featurse of Auto Clicker
- Set the number of times to click or unlimited.
- Choose between which mouse button to click as.
- Pick between single clicking, double-clicking or triple-clicking.
- Change the hotkeys.
- Convenient – Hotkeys work while the application is in the background.
- Settings are saved (includes last fixed location).
- Free and open source.
- Clean user interface.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Low CPU usage.
- No advertisements or malware for users.
- Virus Free.
- Much more.
How to use Auto Clicker
- Download and Install Auto Clicker at the given link.
- Launch Auto Clicker with Shortcut on Desktop or from Programs Menu.
- Notice the System Tray now, which will be having a new icon in red color with Icon of Auto Clicker.
- Double Click the Tray Icon or Right Click on the Tray Icon to Show the Main Window of the Auto Clicker.
- The Main Window of the Software allows you to configure the shortcut key to start/stop the mouse clicking automatically.
- You can also define the interval between Mouse Clicks and number of Automatic Mouse Clicks in the main window.
- Let’s create a Shortcut Key to Start and Stop the Auto Mouse Clicking, press any keyboard Key which you would like to use in the white colored edit box provided and click on Assign.
- In this How to Auto Clicker, let’s use Ctrl + E as the Shortcut Key for Starting and Stopping the Auto Clicker.
- Now Hide the Auto Clicker Window by either clicking on the Cross button on the top right or click the Hide to System Tray Button.
- Now Move the Mouse Cursor where you would like to click the mouse automatically and press the Shortcut Key (Ctrl + E in this How to).
- Press the Shortcut Key again to stop the Auto Clicker.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.