Features OF Bluestacks
- Run Android Apps on PC Windows with Bluestacks.
- Easily play android games on your Laptop.
- Copy files easily in the BlueStacks from your System.
- It allows users to play 3D games.
- BlueStacks allows you to change the size of App of your choice, shrink or expand the size of the app.
- BlueStacks App provides you Live Streaming.
- If your machine has a webcam, BlueStacks provides you the facility to capture the images or record your videos.
- Its Built-In Media Player allows you to play video and audio files.
- You can share your thoughts and score while playing games with the BlueStacks by doing Chat with your friends.
- BlueStacks allows you to set your location as GPS is now supported in the App.
- You can open more than one Tabs at the same time in the BlueStacks.
- Enable or Disable the sound for games or videos through Volume option. You can have the notifications about your games.
How To Install Bluestacks
- Download the BlueStacks from given link.
- Now Run the installer of BlueStacks to complete its installation on your system after Extracting, click Next to accept the terms of the license provided by BlueStacks.
- Now the installer will ask you to enter the location of your System where you want to install the BlueStacks.
- Click on Install to start installing the BlueStacks App on your System.
- It will take 6-7 seconds to complete its installation.
- Press the Finish button, to finish the installation of the BlueStacks on your System.
- Then the main window of BlueStacks will open, now Sign-in with Google account to start using BlueStacks. And enter your account details.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.