Download DloaderR Tool latest version free for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM) on Android devices powered by Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset. The DloaderR also helps the users to install the .pac firmware on the smartphone devices.
Features of DloaderR Tool:
- This tool comes with the portable setup so you don`t have to install it on your PC just download and extract the files on your PC and start running the software.
- The tool allows you to easily install the custom firmware files on your smartphones. Also help you to install the .pac files on the featured phones.
- Support all kind of devices which are coming with the unicon or SPD chipsets.
How to use DloaderR Tool?
- Install SPD Driver on your computer.
- Download Stock Firmware (.pac based) of your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Device.
- Download the tool latest version.
- Now, Extract DloaderR on your computer.
- Now, Open DloaderR.exe to launch the tool.
- Once the DloaderR is launched, you will be able to see the Screen.
- Click on the Load Packet Button.
- Locate the .pac Firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and click on Open Button:
- Now, Connect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Mobile device to the Computer (make sure your device is Power Off).
- Click on Start Downloading Button to Begin the Flashing or Installation process.
- Now, the Flashing process may take a couple of minutes to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message on the tool.
- Now, Close the DloaderR and Disconnect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Device from the Computer.
- Congratulations! Now Restart your Mobile device and you’re ready to use it.
DloaderR Tool is compatible with all Windows versions. If you wish to download then click the given link for free download.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.