Features Of Windows Phone Device Manager
- Applications management: view, install/uninstall & update applications file management: explore the device, exchange files with your phone.Sync files, folders, and favorites with the phone.
- Send to Windows Phone (to send files, apps, ringtones, web links in one click).
- Detailed device information (CPU, ROM, RAM, storage, network, battery, OS).
- Detailed storage information.
- Add and manage custom ringtones
- Send SMS, E-mail notes directly from PC (without needing cloud services.
- Remote screen view and take screenshots of the phone.
- Backup/restore files and application data.
- Create and manage backup/restore of the phone.
- Full access to apps isolated storage.
- Programming sends notifications to the phone.
- Shared clipboard with PC and phone.
- Integration with Windows Explorer (drag & drop, copy/paste).
- Integration with Control Panel (Device Stage, task links).
- Nice integration with Windows Vista/7 (jumplists, widgets, aero effects.
- View apps icons and details from XAP in Windows Explorer.
- Initiate connection from PC or phone.
- Wireless connection support.
- Auto-pairing (no need to enter PC or phone IP address.
- Notify phone applications updates.
- Display battery remaining to charge time and notify when the battery is fully charged.
- Reboot phone (OS/SLDR/Cold boot).
- Open marketplace for non-commercial applications (if developers are interested).
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.