What is GRT Dongle:
It is a Mobile Repairing Tool dongle. It is the smart device that is used to repair mobile phone software. The dongle has built-in software that enables us to unlock any Qualcomm Android devices. It is the first device that can be flashing products worldwide. GRT Dongle can be used for many purposes such as Account unlocking, password removes, FRP unlocks tool, etc.
There is no need to pay something to the app. You can do this for just 5 to 50 seconds. The software has a very easy and user-friendly interface and contains all repairing tools just in the USB connection.
What are the features of GRT Dongle?
There are a lot of features in the GRT dongle Software, such as :
- Read and write a full factory.
- Remove FRP in EDL mode.
- Read full user data and write full dump user data in EDL Mode
- FRP remove Samsung, ASUS, OPPO, Infinix, Huawei and Xiaomi in EDL.
- Erase the FRP Fastboot Mode.
- Read and write QCN File.
- Restore the EPS File.
- Qualcomm IMEI repair (ADB) root – comport (no root).
How to install GRT Dongle?
Follow the steps to install this software on your PC:
- At first, download the GRT Dongle latest setup.
- After it, you need to extract all the files on your PC.
- Now, open the extracted folder of Dongle.
- When you open the tool, you will be informed to install the tool.
- After then, click on “Next” then again “Next” then “Agree” and at last “Finish”.
- Now, you need to run the Dongle setup Loader.exe.
- Here, you will find a popup box that you need to open.
- After it, click on the “Start” button.
- All the processes have been completed. Now, wait for just a moment so that it can launch GRT Dongle Cracked on your PC.
- After launching it, you are now allowed to use this tool.
Now you can download the software dongle just click on the given link here.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.