How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
How to Bypass Google Account on Android Device
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down to the Accounts section and click on the “Add Account” option.
- Select “Google Account” and then you will be redirected to the Gmail App Signup page.
- Now enter your name and date of birth and then click on the Next button.
- On the next page, you need to enter your desired email address and password.
- Click on the Next button and then you will be redirected to the Gmail verification page.
- On that page, you will see a Skip button. Click on it and agree to the terms and conditions listed on the next page. It’s done.
How to Bypass Google Account Without Providing Phone Number
- Firstly, go to the SMS receive a free website and select any country.
- Then, you will see a list of mobile numbers which are ready to be used.
- Just copy any phone number and enter it on the Gmail verification page.
- Then, go back to the phone number page and click on your selected number.
- You will receive the Gmail verification code there.
- Copy the code and enter it on the verification page and click on the “Verify” button.
- That’s it, You have successfully created a Gmail account without providing your real phone number.
How to Bypass Gmail Verification Page on PC
- Open Google Chrome on your computer and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Once you are there, find and click on the “Sign in to Chrome” option.
- You will see a new screen where you have to enter Google Account information.
- Click on “Create an account” and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, you just have to enter your personal information to create a new account.
- Just fill up your information and then click on Submit or Sign up button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and your account will be ready.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.