HP Laserjet P2055d Printer is a terrific monochrome laser printer that provides endless advantages for both heavy-duty personal printing and shared printing in a micro office, home office, or small workgroup. Featuring a built-in duplexer standard intended to help you print on both sides of a sheet, plus a 250-sheet tray, this Hewlett-Packard peripheral offers a performance that is above the par, with a couple of shortcomings that will not impact your printing experience much.
If you face issues of HP Laserjet P2055d Printer and looking for the latest HP drivers, then you are on the right spot. Here on this page, we provide the latest HP Laserjet P2055dn Printer Driver for Hp Printer users.
Table of Contents
Features HP Laserjet P2055d Printer Driver.
- Take a small enough space to sit comfortably on your desk and light enough for one person to move around easily.
- The multipurpose tray that allows you to use different types of paper. As well as a 250-sheet tray and the opportunity to add an additional tray of 500 sheets.
- If you need speedy printing, the HP Laserjet P2055d Printer will most definitely fulfill any task at a respectable 35 pages per minute.
- Printing on both sides of a sheet, which reduces printing time substantially.
- As for the quality of the text, the HP Laserjet P2055d Printer will definitely mark a point every time you will be using it.
- Best graphics quality might be rather subpar.
How Does Work HP Laserjet Printer:
HP laserjet P2055DN Printer Driver supports with all windows OS. The upgraded drivers can investigate all the print errors. HP Laserjet P2055DN Printer Driver is top of the line application and versatile arrangement of programming. Choose the best driver and install it to connect your HP Laserjet P2055DN with Windows and Mac OS. Remember, without (Drivers) you cannot connect any kind of device with PC and you can’t transfer any data between PC and other devices.
How to install HP Laserjet Printer?
- Turn it on your computer, which you need to install HP Laserjet P2055d printer on it.
- Turn it on HP Laserjet P2055d printer as well.
- Keep unplug HP Laserjet P2055d printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Download HP Laserjet P2055d Drivers Setup file from above links then run that downloaded file and follow their instructions to install it.
- Now connect the HP Laserjet P2055d printer USB cable to the computer, when installer wizard asks.
- Wait until it’s finished detection of printer.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- After finished, you’ll get installed your HP Laserjet P2055d Printer ready to use.
Supported operating systems.
HP Laserjet P2055d Printer can be installed on any Windows-operated PC or laptop, as well as to Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS. The printer works with both 32- and 64-bit operating systems. Which makes it versatile for any purpose, whether it is about heavy-duty personal printing or shared printing.
Last but not least if you wish to download the HP Laserjet P2055dn Printer Driver then just tap the given link for free download.
Download all Versions:
Download HP Laserjet P2055dn Printer Driver