iPad developers took a lot of unique steps to advance its security features to secure users’ data. Like adding fingerprint lock, passcodes, and iCloud activation locks. These features ensure the users are safe and secure.
iCloud Activation Lock is the best way for users to save their data. With an iCloud Activation Lock enabled, it prevents the device from being wiped and a new iCloud account being signed in. This is almost a useful way to stop thieves from profiting off of stolen devices. However, if you forget your iCloud password or buy a second-hand iPad with the previous owner’s account still signed in, you’ll want an Activation Lock bypass code.
What is iPad Activation Lock Bypass Code?
An iPad iCloud Activation Lock bypass code is created with MDM (Mobile Device Management) software and can be used to bypass the iCloud lock on iPad devices. This code must be used when the iDevice (iPhone/iPad) is in “supervised mode” and it allows users to get past the lock without having the account’s email or password.
The iPad Bypass code is the perfect solution for those users who can not access to the iCloud account details.
Is iPad Activation Lock Bypass Code Exist?
iCloud Activation Lock is a security feature, but what specific reasons are there for it to be used?
The purpose of use iCloud lock is to stop unauthorized users from wiping someone else’s iOS device and claiming it as their own. If they do a factory reset, the iCloud Activation Lock will appear and the user is required to sign in with the original iCloud account. This is very effective since getting someone’s iCloud password is not an easy task.
But of course, there are cases where the lock becomes a burden. If you have a workplace device that an employee used their iCloud account on, then removing the lock is in your best interests and a bypass code is a top remedy.
How to Use iPhone/iPad Activation Lock Bypass Code?
In order to set a bypass code and use it to remove the iCloud Activation Lock, there are two parts of this process that you need to follow.
For the first part, you must use MDM software to set up and allow the bypass code to be used. There is various software out there for this but the most popular is Mac Profile Manager, so that’s what we’ll be using for this example.
The purpose of Mac Profile Manager is for businesses to remove Activation Locks from devices that they own but which weren’t removed by employees.
The following steps are how you set the activation lock bypass code.
- Using the Mac Profile Manager software, go to the Profile Manager, and click Groups.
- Choose the Everyone group and go to Settings.
- Enable Allow Activation Lock and click the Save button.
- Go back to the Everyone group and this time click About.
- On the Action menu, select the necessary devices and press Allow Activation Lock.
If you have followed these steps when enrolling a device as part of your business, you will have no problem removing the lock.
In the second part of this process, we’ll be proceeding and using the bypass code to remove the iCloud activation lock.
- Go to the Mac Profile Manager and select Devices from the Profile Manager menu.
- Choose the device to unlock and go to the About tab.
- Click the triangle icon and from this menu, you should find the bypass code.
- When on the device’s iCloud Activation Lock menu, leave the Apple ID field empty and enter the bypass code as the password. This will disable the lock.
Note that the Activation Lock bypass code is unique to each of the devices that are enrolled, and you can only use them once. After using the bypass code, you must set up the Activation Lock again.
What to do if Activation Lock Bypass Code Cannot Work?
If trying the iPad Activation Lock bypass code approach didn’t get you anywhere then there are other options we can consider, such as a removal service and software.
iMyFone iCloud unlock:
Our preferred solution is to use an iCloud unlock service, and one which we always see to be effective is iMyFone unlock services. The unique features of the service provider is:
- A straightforward unlocking process.
- Capable of unlocking iCloud on any iOS device running the latest iOS version.
- iCloud Activation Locks are removed within minutes.
- Few charges for unlocking services available to all users.
- You need to nothing, the experts will remotely unlock your device.
- Money-back guarantee, you’ll get a full refund if they failed to unlock your device.
These are the things you can typically expect from any iCloud unlock service, in particular from the two we mentioned above. Using these services is also very easy to do.
Get iMyFone Unlocker for here.
This is a quick and effortless way to remove an iPad’s Activation Lock especially if you didn’t have any luck using the bypass codes.
As well as iCloud unlocking services, there is also a selection of software out there that are tailored to remove iCloud Activation Locks when iPad activation lock bypass code not working.
One software that we see mentioned quite a lot is Tenorshare 4Mekey, a paid software solution, and using it requires very little technical experience.
- Download and Launch 4Mekey on your computer.
- Connect your iPad to the computer with a cable and click on “Start”.
- Click on “Start Jailbreak”, then it will initiate to jailbreak your device.
- After jailbreaking, click on “Start Remove” to bypass the iCloud activation lock.
Get Tenorshare 4MeKey here:
Now that you know everything there is about iPad Activation Lock bypass codes, so use the above methods for iPad activation lock Bypass.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.