iPad Bypass Activation Lock:
This is a security feature that operates on iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPod Touch. The purpose of iCloud Activation Lock is to secure your iPhone data when it’s stolen or lost.
They are also tired with another security lock system which is called Find my iPhone, it helps us to locate a missing device, Find my iPhone and Activation Lock both are automatically enable on the iPhone when it firstly setup.
The big challenge in the iPhone is that when you buy a used device and you find it unusable due to being an iCloud Locked. For example; the iPhone protects the owner’s detail, without the Apple ID Password, no one can be able to use it.
After so much research I had found a way of iPad Bypass Activation Lock Bypassing the Activation lock screen, we didn’t find a way how to Bypassing it temporarily but we found a way that how to remove it permanently.
The brilliant news is that we found 3 options which are free and 2 are paid. They all have a huge variety which you can try on your device. Let’s see the steps of
How to Bypassing the Activation Lock:
- When you buy a used device, you always have to check the device isn’t logged as stolen on IMEI. Info and also check the device is not activation locked.
- If you want the easiest way to resolve the problem permanently then you have to pay to get your device Bypassed.
- If you want to unlock the iCloud for free then you can only get this with the co-operation real owner or seller.
- Be careful because there are so many scammers who offer iCloud Bypass system.
“I’ve tried plenty of telephones. I tried to get into the Samsung Galaxy and the Blackberry, but the iPhone is just too easy to use. The camera takes clear pictures and the phone itself looks great. Like all Apple products, it kind of just makes sense.”
iCloud Activation Lock Bypass:
There are few steps to get iCloud Activation Lock Bypass on your iOS devices.
- When you have access to Apple ID that can be locked the device, by removing the iCloud Activation Lock in a simple method that enters the iOS setup by using the Find my app.
- If you purchased the iPhone or iPad from a person who didn’t remove the Activation lock from the device, in that case first you contact the seller or either get that person who removes the sold from their device.
In today’s world, we all know that there are so many scammers who sell devices by saying that they have an Activation lock on them, so before paying do check all the things.
Must follow these steps before you pay:
- First, turn on the device.
- After that when they ask for a fingerprint, password, or face ID then the device is not reset as a factory default.
Now ask the seller to do these steps:
- Unlock the device
- Click on the Settings, General, Erase and they erase all content and settings.
After these steps, the device asked about the password, if the seller can’t able to unlock the device then don’t pay until the device is properly erased or unlock.
Moreover, you also have to check that the device is stolen or not. You can check it by using the free online Stolen checker tool.
You need the IMEI which can find it like this;
- If the phone is not activated then there is an “i” button, click on that button you will get the IMEI number on your phone.
- In iPhone 5 or newer, the IMEI number is written on the back of your device.
In this article, we have looked at some issues surrounding the activation of the iOS procedure. When you remove your Apple ID then your iOS device will be locked accidentally.
On the other hand, sometimes the owner also forgets to restore factory settings, so always unlocking the device before selling. And some of the sellers sell the stolen phone so the legitimate of owner’s iCloud account is locked.
Download iPad Bypass Activation Lock Tool:
So you must have to check these things before buying or selling the iPhone or any other iOS device. Initially reach on the Official website of iPad Bypass Activation Lock iCloud Removal Services.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.