If you are searching for the latest Oppo F1s Flash File for your phone device. Then you are at the right place where you can easily download your Oppo F1s phone device flash file for free. The Oppo Flash File helps you in flashing, unlocking connectivity and to remove passwords.
This latest Oppo F1s Flash File contains the most advanced flashing services and other features on the go. If you want to flash oppo f1s A1601 completely without any risk, then use the latest Oppo F1s flash file to upgrade, downgrade or simply flash your phone device.
If you have already download the oppo f1s firmware, then download a Flashing tool, there are dozens of the tools within can help you flashing of your phone. But, SP Flash tool is one of the top rated and highest appreciated tools.
How to Flash Oppo F1s?
Make sure you have downloaded all the Oppo F1s flash file and tool from the given download section. If yes then go ahead for the next flashing process.
- Extract the downloaded Oppo f1s Stock Rom Flash file on pc.
- In next step, run “flash tool.exe” file from same firmware folder and launch “Sp flash tool” on pc as administrator.
- Click on “Scatter-loading” button and load the “MT6750_Android_scatter.txt” file from the firmware folder.
- Now navigate to “FORMAT” tab >> click on “Auto Format Flash” >> hit on “Start” button as shown below.
- (This step will format the device automatically).
- Come to the device and press boot key to recognize the device from sp flash tool.
- Oppo F1s Boot Key
- (Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Up key + Insert USB cable at the same time).
- The format process will be done within a few seconds.
- Remove the USB cable for once and then connect it again by pressing boot key.
- Now go to the tool and navigate to “Download” section and then hit on the “DOWNLOAD” button from flash tool to start the flashing process.
- Flashing process will start automatically and may take a few minutes to complete. After successful firmware flashing, you will see the big green Ok screen.
- Done! Flashing completed. But don’t reboot the device directly.
- Unplug the USB cable from the device and boot it directly into “Recovery Mode” by using hardware key combination.
- Press & Hold Volume Down button + Power button at the same time and boot it into recovery mode once you are into “recovery mode”, select language >> wipe data and then reboot the device.
- At this time device will boot into the flashed android OS.
If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Oppo F1S A1601 device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
If you have not downloaded the Oppo F1s Flash File, then download it from the below link. If you have not enabled the USB debugging of your phone then enable it, and install the USB drivers for the device you are using on your personal computer. Otherwise, your computer might not detect your phone and your flashing will be incomplete Just tap the link and your download start within seconds.
Download Oppo F1s Flash File