How to Flash Oppo F1s?
- Extract the downloaded Oppo f1s Stock Rom Flash file on pc.
- In next step, run “flash tool.exe” file from same firmware folder and launch “Sp flash tool” on pc as administrator.
- Click on “Scatter-loading” button and load the “MT6750_Android_scatter.txt” file from the firmware folder.
- Now navigate to “FORMAT” tab >> click on “Auto Format Flash” >> hit on “Start” button as shown below.
- (This step will format the device automatically).
- Come to the device and press boot key to recognize the device from sp flash tool.
- Oppo F1s Boot Key
- (Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Up key + Insert USB cable at the same time).
- The format process will be done within a few seconds.
- Remove the USB cable for once and then connect it again by pressing boot key.
- Now go to the tool and navigate to “Download” section and then hit on the “DOWNLOAD” button from flash tool to start the flashing process.
- Flashing process will start automatically and may take a few minutes to complete. After successful firmware flashing, you will see the big green Ok screen.
- Done! Flashing completed. But don’t reboot the device directly.
- Unplug the USB cable from the device and boot it directly into “Recovery Mode” by using hardware key combination.
- Press & Hold Volume Down button + Power button at the same time and boot it into recovery mode once you are into “recovery mode”, select language >> wipe data and then reboot the device.
- At this time device will boot into the flashed android OS.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.