Qflash tool is the latest tool for Qualcomm chipset smartphones. This latest tool allows you to flash the firmware. Now you can easily install the stock firmware on the Qualcomm Mobile phones and tablet devices.
If you have any Qualcomm chipset based android phone or keypad phone then you can use the Qflash tool to flash the firmware on Qualcomm mobile. On this page, we have to bring the fundamental features and guide for Qflash tool users.
Features of the QFlash Tool:
There are a lot of new and powerful features for the tool. But we would like to elaborate some of them in down command lines. Let’s have a look at them.
Qflash Tool comes in the format of a Windows installer file, which means you will have to install the downloaded software on your computer to use it. Download and extract the zip file and run the setup program to install the tool on your computer.
Flash All Qualcomm Devices:
Flash the maximum number of models for the specific Qualcomm phones.
An instant installer will help you out to install it on your PC windows very easily. Compitable for 32bit, 64 bit and vise Versa.
Flashing the Firmwares:
You can flash the firmware for your selective devices within the mater of seconds. So this is one of the best flashing tools in the list of Qualcomm flash tool.
Supporting XML File:
When you want to try the MBC files for the stock form firmware. Qflash tool is there for you to support the XML files and you can get access to content.xml on your Qualcomm smartphones.
How to use the Qflash Tool?
As we already told you that the Qflash tool is Qualcomm flash tool. But it must know that different devices come with different firmware format. So flashing tool can be different according to their firmware file.
- Download the tool at the given link.
- Now download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers” on pc. (Skip the step, if already installed).
- Follow on-screen instructions to install Qualcomm USB drivers in windows PC / laptop.
- Next, download the firmware of your own device.
- Now extract the downloaded tool zip file and install it on pc. It will create a new shortcut on the desktop.
- Now copy the firmware folder and move it into the “flash tool folder” by following steps.
- My Computer >>> C:/ Drive >>> “flash tool” folder.
- Come the desktop and launch the “Qflash tool’s shortcut” as administrator.
- Once the tool opened, click on the “Load Content” button and load the “contents” file from your firmware folder.
- Download the Content button will visible, then just click on it to start the flashing process.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the firmware flashing process. It can take more time to flash according to your firmware size.
- End of the successful flashing, remove the cable and boot it normally.
If you want to download the Qflash tool onto your computer. Just click and wait for while your download will start automatically. The Qflash tool is compatible with all Windows versions likes Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. So just tap the download link and install the tool for your PC.
Download Qflash Tool