QuickshortcutMaker is the best application for Android users to create shortcuts on the screen of your Android Smartphone. You can create shortcuts to applications as well as processes and activities. This means that you can create a shortcut to the app just as easily as you can create a shortcut to an operating system that you normally don’t have easy access to.
Now, some of you might not actually know what the work of Quick Shortcut Maker is and how it works. It’s just that you read somewhere in a guide. Download Quick Shortcut Maker on your Android Device. Well, that’s completely fine. We would be covering almost everything you ever need to know about the Quick Shortcut Maker app in this post. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it.
Table of Contents
What is QuickshortcutMaker?
The Quick Shortcut Maker is a powerful app that lets you create shortcuts on your Android’s home screen. One of the strengths of QuickShortcutMaker is that it lets you customize your shortcuts. You can choose the icon as well as the name of the shortcut, which makes it easy to mask shortcuts if you choose. The QuickshortcutMaker APK offers more than what you expect at first glance. It’s ideal for quickly accessing your application menus and settings.
Why use the Quick Shortcut Maker APK?
The main reason of use the Quick Shortcut Maker app is to create shortcuts for “processes” or “activities” of a particular app. This would help you to perform a particular activity of an app almost instantly. All you gonna wanna do is simply tap on the Shortcut you just created with the help of this amazing free app. Now, if you are someone who has enough patience and is not in a hurry, then also you might need this app.
Features of QuickshortcutMaker:
- Create stand-alone shortcuts to different apps.
- Users can quickly group their applications by how frequently they are accessed.
- An increased number of languages are now supported by this platform.
- Operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items.
- Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
- Function to share app information as text.
- Open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen.
- Error report function to send detailed information.
- Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
- Search results can be sorted order by names.
- Increased speed of search.
- Fixed a bug on the setting icon.
- History and favorite features.
- Much more.
How to Create Shortcuts?
If you cannot create a shortcut, please try the following steps to create Shortcuts on your Smartphone:
- Long-tap the home screen.
- Tap “WIDGETS”.
- Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
- Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
- QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
- Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
- A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
- That’ it.
How to install the APP?
Once you have downloaded the latest version of the QuickShortcutMaker app at the given link on your Android Device. Just install it on your device as you do with any other APK files and Android Tools.
Download QuickshortcutMaker Latest Version:
This latest app lets you create shortcuts on your Android home screen not just to apps but also to system services, plus customize the name and icon for each so everything is exactly how you like it. So download the app for your Android Smartphone at the given link for free of cost.
Download >>> QuickshortcutMaker free for Android