How To Flash Samsung J2
- Download Firmware flash file from the download section below.
- Now download Odin and extract the contents in the zip archive and save the files on your PC then switch off your device. Then run ODIN.
- Boot it in download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power Button simultaneously.
- You’ll see a warning screen, press Volume Up to continue.
Connect the phone to computer via USB cable and wait for the device to be added by Odin.
- If the device is not detected you need to reinstall the Samsung USB drivers.
- If your device is detected, you’ll see “Added” message in the message box.
- On ODIN windows, click on the PDA or AP button, then locate the firmware file that you downloaded and load it in ODIN and click Start Button.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see the PASS alert and your device will reboot automatically.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.