Features OF Sony PC Companion
- Different modules to comfortably handle the device.
- Synchronize your contents between the PC and phone.
- Update the firmware.
- Browse filesystem and files of Sony Xperia phones and tablets.
- Update system software, firmware or Xperia
- Automatically start software if a device is present.
- Install new software updates directly from your PC.
- Repair failed firmware installations.
- Repair bricked Sony Xperia phones or tablets.
- Backup and restore files from the device.
- Transfer files and music between PC and device.
- Display remaining free space on Xperia.
- Quick and easy to solve issues.
- Organize files of the device.
- Much more.
System Requirements For Windows
- Internet broadband connection.
- Intel Pentium 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor.
- 500 MB free hard disk space.
- 2 GB RAM1 available USB 2.0 port and USB cable
How to install Sony PC Companion on Windows
- Click the given link and download the installation setup on your PC.
- After the download file is complete simply Run the downloaded file.
- Now follow the instructions that appear on your PC screen.
- You have done Enjoy.
System Requirements For Mac
- Internet Access required
- 2.0 GHz processor speed.
- 5 GB free space on hard drive.
- 2 GB RAM must be installed on your computer.
- Mac OS 10.11 or later.
How To Install Sony PC Companion on Mac
- First of all DMG image file of Sony PC Companion software from the link.
- Open The DMG Image.
- Drag the Xperia™ Companion icon into the application folder.
- Now you have done, Launch and enjoy.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.