Universal ADB Driver is the best software to easily connect all Android smartphone devices to a PC or laptop. The latest Universal ADB Driver creates a bridge between the computer and Android devices. ADB Driver installs the latest drivers for your Android device in windows. Download Universal ADB Driver for free to connect your smartphone to your PC.
Why need Universal ADB Driver?
With the help of Universal ADB Driver, you can easily manage your Android devices properly. you will be able to give direct command through any terminal which allows you to modify and update your Android device or device software.
The Universal ADB driver provide here is a window based latest driver and it is compatible with almost all the Windows versions like Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. It also supports almost all Android smartphones like Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Panasonic, LG, Micromax, Intex, Lava, Gionee, InFocus, Nokia, Lenovo, and other mobile phones.
This latest Universal Driver quickly installs the Google ADB Driver in few seconds only. Simply connect the device to the computer and run the driver Setup and follow the screen instructions to install the latest drivers. The main advantage of installing the latest Universal ADB Driver is that the user can use the Android Debug Bridge (ADB). The Android SDK tool in charge of the communication between your Android device and your PC. this latest driver is very useful for a rooted Android device.
Features of Universal ADB Driver:
- Quick install drivers.
- Support all Android devices.
- Automatic detect manufacture and model.
- New refresh button.
- Support Windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Much more.
How to install Universal ADB Driver?
- Connect your android device to the computer with USB Debugging enabled.
- Download and extract the driver on your computer.
- After extracting, you will be able to get the file setup.
- Now, Open the file Setup.
- Once you have launched the ADB Driver setup, it will automatically detect your device and show it in the device list.
- Now, Click on the Install button to begin the installation process.
- During the installation process, you will be able to see the Windows Security Dialog Box
- Click on Install this driver software anyway to continue.
- Once the installation process is complete you will be able to see the Installation Success message with a green process bar.
- Now you have successfully installed the driver for your android device on your computer.
If you wish to direct download the latest Universal ADB Driver, then click the given download link and install the driver within few seconds free of cost.
Download Universal ADB Driver
Download Universal Hard Reset Tool