How to use CSR Bluetooth Driver
- Download CSR Bluetooth Driver file for Windows and save.
- Switch on your new Bluetooth hardware.
- Right click on my computer icon and push the properties tab, then choose the hardware tab and click on the Device Manager button.
- Find your CSR Bluetooth Chip device in the list and press double click on the Bluetooth device. Click reinstall driver button.
- Choose Install from the specific location and click on the browse button. Click on the Next and Finish button after that to complete the installation process.
- After these steps, you should see the CSR Bluetooth Driver device in Windows peripheral manager.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.