If you want to download the latest Huawei Firmware for your Huawei device with the correct model name, then you come on the right page where you can easily find the latest official Firmware of your Huawei phone device. Now click the given link to find latest firmware for your Huawei smartphone device.
If you have downloaded Huawei official Firmware, then here we will guide you on How to install the Stock firmware on your smartphone. The Guideline is simple and easy. All you need is to follow the steps properly. Read this full Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Smartphone device to flash, unlock or repair phone devices.
Now you can easily downgrade or upgrade your Huawei smartphone within seconds. This guide will be helpful for those Huawei users who are looking to fix/unbrick their smartphone or also return to stock ROM from custom ROM.
Why Flash Firmware on Huawei:
- Unbrick your phone device.
- Fix Bootloop problems.
- Removal of FRP lock within seconds.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Fix the Softbrick. Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- The Guide the line is only for Huawei users, who want to install new firmware on the phone device.
- Computer or Laptop.
- MicroSD Card or internal memory space to try any Stock ROM
- A Micro SD card of 8GB or more should be available.
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process.
- A Huawei Flash tool.
- Huawei USB Drivers( Specific Huawei phone model).
- USB Data Cable.
How to Update Huawei Firmware?
- First, create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
- Download and extract firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
- Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
- Now Power Off your Huawei Device.
- Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down, and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process isn’t started automatically.
- Update Process may take 5-10 minutes to complete. Once the Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
Download the latest version of Huawei firmware Flash File and Huawei USB Driver from the given download section and save it to the same folder where you have placed the Huawei files.
Download Huawei Firmware