Minimal ADB and Fastboot is the latest tool that is developed by Shimp208-XDA Developer. With the use of this Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool, you can install the latest version of ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC without installing the Android SDK package. This latest tool also allows you to rooting Android devices, install TWRP or CWM recovery on Android devices.
What is Minimal ADB and Fastboot:
This latest Minimal ADB Fastboot tool that makes it possible for you to transfer unique Fastboot commands to your device, allowing many possibilities like unlocking its bootloader, rooting the device, flashing the stock firmware, or even installing a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM. ADB and Fastboot tool latest version is now released and is available for free download. This latest ADB and Fastboot version release with new and unique features. This latest tool is updated and also fixes the bugs and problems which were in the previous version. So it is always recommended to keep your ADB and Fastboot tool up to date. So that you won’t face any issues or problems.
The Minimal ADB Fastboot tool is simple and easy to use. Just click the given download link and install the latest tool for your PC windows. Once you have installed the tool, launch the tool from the desktop icon named ADB and Fastboot. You should now see a command window open, with the command window open you can now issue ADB and Fastboot commands to your device.
How To Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool?
- Click the given download link and install the latest setup on your Windows.
- Run the ADB setup 1.4.3.exe setup file, and grant it administrator permissions if required.
- Now a CMD Window will open.
- If you are installing ADB and Fastboot for the first time, they will ask for device drivers installation, simply type ‘Y‘ to all the prompts, and press enter.
- A new warning screen will pop up click “yes”, then click next to all.
- Give the setup process a few seconds, and reboot your computer once done.
- Done! You now have successfully installed the latest version of ADB and Fastboot on your PC Windows.
If you are looking to download and install the latest version of the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool, then click the given download link for free of cost. This latest tool is compatible with all Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit.