Moto Auto Flash Tool is the latest, fast flashing tool to flash the stock firmware to your Motorola devices. If your mobile stays in the logo of the beginning and then it does not happen, with this procedure you will solve your problem. We will do it easily and quickly. So, you do not get confused. With Moto Auto Flash Tool you will find the best tools to revise or update your equipment. Download Moto All in One Flash Tool from here and restore your phone.
Table of Contents
Moto Auto Flash Tool:
Moto Auto Flash Tool (Flasher Tool) is a great utility tool that allows you to flash stock firmware on your Motorola smartphones easily. This tool also offers root access, bootloader unlocking, bootloader relocking, wiping data or reset phone, removing FRP lock, flashing, and custom recoveries.
Features of Moto Auto Flash Tool:
- Flash Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery.
- Flash boot.img or Modem Bin file
- Reboot menu or Wipe menu.
- Firmware downloading.
- Motorola Flashing.
- Bootloader unlocked warning remove.
- All scripts can be updated.
- Increase mobile speed.
- Remove FRP (Need ADB Debugging).
- Root it all Generation.
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Read the partition layout.
- Get partition Backup and Restore.
- Much more.
How to use Moto Auto Flash Tool?
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Then download the flash tool from the given link and extract it into a folder on your PC.
- Now, download the stock firmware file for your Motorola device model and extract it on the computer.
- Copy all the extracted firmware files and put those files in the firmware folder inside the extracted flash tool folder.
- Switch off your phone and boot it into the Fastboot mode.
- Now, connect your handset to the PC using a USB cable.
- Launch the Motorola Auto Flash Tool on your PC and do the following tasks.
- From the tool interface, press any key to open options.
- Type 1 and press Enter button on your keyboard to flash stock firmware on your Motorola device.
- The firmware flashing process will start and will take some time to flash the firmware on the handset.
- Once done, reboot your device and the first boot will take some time as well.
Make sure to take a full backup of the device data and charge your device more than 50% at least to use the Moto flash tool.
Download Moto Auto Flash Tool:
Have some patience and directly download the latest Moto auto flash tool free of cost at the given link. Just a single click and your download start with few seconds. The password for this latest setup is jamesjerss. Now you can easily install this latest setup for your Windows operating system.