Samsung Tool PRO is the latest tool for Samsung devices that can be used for unlocking, updating software, switching the mode of the phones, bringing the phone back to the factory setting or changing the language of your phone. This tool can read all the information on your phone and fixes all the issues of your phone device directly without requiring any instructions for it, thus making it easy to use.
The Samsung tool pro is specially made for repairing, flashing and unlocking Samsung smartphones and tablets. This unlock tool also allows you to IMEI repair or fixing the serial number. It can reset a SIM password, fix Bluetooth problems and even remove lock codes from Samsung Smartphones. If you wish to use the tool, you will require a rooted device, a proper USB cable connection some caution when performing tasks with it. This latest tool easily updates phone firmware and backup phone data within seconds.
Requirements To Use Samsung Tool Pro:
- Windows Installed PC.
- USB Data cable of your device.
- Your Samsung device must be rooted.
- The tool drivers must be installed on your computer.
- Disable your Antivirus and Windows Defender on your PC.
- Before flashing your device. Don’t forget to get a backup of your important data.
How To Install Samsung Tool Pro?
- Download the latest setup from the given link.
- Make sure you have turned off the anti-virus and Windows Defender on your computer.
- Now extract the downloaded tool rar file on PC.
- Run Samsung Tool V37.0.exe file as administrator.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Wait till the installation process completes.
- Enjoy… You have successfully installed the tool on yo.our computer.
If you want to download the Samsung tool pro latest version, then click the given link and download the tool for free of cost.
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.