Do you want to install stock firmware in your MTK based smartphone? You are landed in the right place; here we are with the latest version of the SP flash tool. This tool helps Android devices to install the latest firmware and get rid of the various firmware based issues. The tool offers various other features but its primary feature is to flash Android devices with custom or stock firmware.
The tools work with the Windows operating system and you have to install it on your Android phone to get the right use of it. So, download the SP flash tool from the given download link and flash your mobile phone without zero technical or flashing knowledge.
What is Flashing?
If you are not aware of what the term flashing means, you need to read a little prior flashing. The flashing is more like installing new windows on a computer. Here, you install custom or stock firmware or operating systems, and all the data stored in a phone erased. So, if you have anything stored in it, have a backup first. SP Flash tool also offers backup prior flashing, so one can get it used rightly to backup and restore.
How to use SP Flash Tool?
As I said the tool is Windows-based. You need to have a Windows operating system installed on your computer to get the right use of it.
- Download the tool from the given download link and install it on a computer.
- You should also install related USB drivers as without proper drivers your phone might not connect the computer.
- Now, install the tool on your computer.
- Once the tool installed, connect the phone to the computer using a data cable.
- Backup your device.
- And load the flashing files on your mobile phone.
- The phone should be in a fast boot rest mode.
- The flashing will take a few minutes.
- And once done you will behold a message on the screen.
- Please do not tweak your phone while flashing is in process or the process will stop and you will have to start from the beginning.
Download SP Flash Tool:
Download the SP Flash tool from the given download link and give a new life to your MTK based mobile phone.
Download Tool Latest Setup
Download Tool Previous Setup
Hi, I’m Amin Jan, author of Free Mobile Tools. I am a mobile software developer and Android tools expert. I love to write about software updates, mobile tools, USB Drivers and I am interested in everything new in the world of technology.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile tools experts. I published thousands of research articles on software development sites.